Thursday, December 28, 2006

We're In Singapore

We left Melbourne at 12:50am this morning. The kids were very excited. Tom and Matt were pretty hyper but a dose of phenergan (is that how you spell it?) settled them down for a sleep on the plane.
We had a seven hour flight to Singapore and landed at 8am Melbourne time (4am in Singapore). It's now 6am local time and we're in the terminal having a coffee and Burger King. We depart here at 8:05am and head for Guangzhou.
Thomas, Kate and Matt enjoyed watching Open Season on their TV screens and the kids all had around 4 hours sleep. I can't say that Mum and Dad had that much. Matt had the window seat, then me and Thomas (on the aisle. Annette was on the next aisle across from us and Kate was next to her.
It's very muggy here (even with the air conditioning on). Hopefully I'll have another update when we land in Guangzhou.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Peter! I just wanted to let you know that I'll be praying for you and your family while you're in China! Say hello to Annette and the kids from me, I miss you all!

Ross said...

I presume this post was written from the Internet terminal at Singapore airport. The good thing about that place is that there's plenty to keep yourself occupied while waiting for connecting flights.