Saturday, April 07, 2007

Holiday Photos

Thomas, Matt and Kate jumping waves at the Sorrento back beach
Waiting for the ferry to take us from Sorrento to Queenscliff and back again.
Aboard the ferry on the way to Queenscliff
Wesleyan church in Queenscliff - now a bookstore.
Getting tangled in the rope puzzle at Arthur's Seat Maze
My achievement for the week was to complete two 1000 piece puzzles. Originally bought for the kids but a little too difficult for them yet - do you think I was sick of seeing brown after doing the bears!!!!

4 comments:

Ross said...

I love Queenscliff. That bookshop is an interesting little place. Did you go to that ice cream shop?

dobbo said...

Yes, we had ice cream across the road. I had lemon and orange gelati - mmmmm!

Glen O'Brien said...

I've been to that bookshop at Queenscliff. At the UC opshop across the road I bought two James Bond paperbacks for 50 cents each and sold em on eBay for 15 bucks a piece. Woohoo!

Ludicrousity said...

That looks very fun! Great photos!