Sunday, October 22, 2006

Current Flowers in our Garden



This is the first weekend in about six that I've been home so I had a good cleanup in the garden. The daisies and pansies needed deadheading (taking off the old flowers to encourage new ones to grow) and the various climbers needed trimming and training. Unfortunately I was away during the peak of the wisteria flowering over the swing set - it put on a great show this year. These photos are of the clematis (purple) and the crepuscule rose on the arbor.

2 comments:

Ross said...

That's an impressive looking garden, Peter. The extent of my gardening at present is a pot plant outside my front door.

dobbo said...

Thanks Ross, I enjoy creating through Gardening. I can't paint, scult or play music so gradening is really my artistic outlet.