Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Weird Photo

Annette and I were taking passport sized photos for our Chinese Visa applications and I was printing them out on photo paper on my printer. I put the paper in upside down and this was the result - pretty scary!! (Annette threatened unspeakable acts of violence upon me if i published hers.)
We are getting excited about our time in China. It is only two months away now. I'm heading to Brisbane early tomorrow morning for a week of National Wesleyan Church Meetings so I should be back this time next week with more posts. Bye for now

6 comments:

Ludicrousity said...

Scariest photo ever!!! I'll see if I get get Mo to put it in the KK! :)

Ross said...

Peter, is that you or Mal Meninga?

dobbo said...

Yes, a little Mal Meninga-ish. I think the eyes are a bit scary too!!

Glen O'Brien said...

David Wilson (who hates NRL) once overheard me refer to Mal Maninga and said. "Malmaninga? What's that? Sounds like some kind of disease! Maybe he was on to something.

Glen O'Brien said...

David Wilson (who hates NRL) once overheard me refer to Mal Meninga and said ""Malmeninga? What's that? Sounds like some kind of disease!" Perhaps he was onto something.

Anonymous said...

Pete - that's art that is! It almost looks as though you've been fused with a jelly baby...